We Target Young People Who:
– Are in inner city/urban & rural communities –
– Have an incarcerated parent –
– Live in a single-parent, foster or group home –
– Have signs of drug or alcohol abuse –
– Have had contact with the juvenile justice system –
– Have been a victim of abuse or neglect –
Youth participating in mentoring relationships experience positive academic results.
Mentoring reduces negative youth behaviors.
Participating in mentoring promotes positive social attitudes and relationships.
What Makes Us Distinctive
We are a community-based organization working in partnership with local community organizations.
A relationship with a caring mentor provides at-risk youth with the capacity to grow in their personal relationships with their peers, their family, and their community.
Goals are set based upon assessments of the youth’s needs for spiritual, social and academic growth.